- work out. It’s like my happy pill, seriously.
- clean my apartment. If it’s cluttered, I’m pissy. Weird? Yes.
- pay off my credit card. I haven’t paid interest in many years.
- pack my lunch. Health and savings – what could be better?
- speed when I’m driving. I really need to stop.
- have a drink on the weekends.
- daydream about the future. I find it hard to live in the moment.
- use the telephone. I’m more of an e-mail kinda gal.
- don’t tip at Starbucks. So shoot me.
- read full blog posts. I admit – I’m a skimmer.
- go on shopping sprees at Target. I love that place.
- want to reach in the TV and slap the dumb right out of Lindsay Lohan. Come on!
- spend too much on clothes.
- enjoy cold weather. It sucks.
- want to be old and frumpy. Here’s to hot moms and cougars!
- will be in debt ever again (exception: mortgage).
- want to live with less. I want to live with more while spending less.
- do things to please others. I do things to please myself.
That’s so cool. I was just thinking of a post along these lines as I was at the post office and held the door open for the lady behind me. I thought “hmmm yanno I ALWAYS open the door for folks behind me. I always let one car merge in in the ‘take turns’ philosophy….so what do I never do?”
A great read. Thanks.
Great post! I’m borrowing this idea from you for a future post!
This is a cute post! I got linked here from TeacHer finance, and I did my own and linked to your blog. Will be back to check out your blog soon 🙂