Here’s what’s on tap for me this weekend:
- Co-worker’s Dinner Party: We hope to at least stop by and make a grand appearance tonight.
- Lloyd’s Old Roomie’s 30th Birthday Party: Man, his friends are getting old! He he…
- CPA Studying Goals: Friday, 1 hour; Saturday 3-5 hours; Sunday 1-2 hours. Fun!
- Pool: At least once. Gotta get my tan on!
- Gym:My cardio has been suffering because of my cursed knee…so I’m hoping to be able to pick it up a couple times this weekend.
- The Shining: Lloyd and I are planning to watch The Shining this weekend!
I’m getting The Shining from the library and everything else should be free, too! Gotta love those inexpensive weekends. ;)
Anyone have anything exciting planned? Have a great weekend!
Check out this Carnival of Personal Finance that I recently participated in! (I’m so bad about linking back. Note to self: remember to link back!)