I am ALL over this routine thing this week. In addition to getting into a daily routine, I’ve actually put together a weekly workout routine. This is kind of a big deal (much like Ron Burgundy) because I never follow a routine with my workouts. I usually just do what I feel like doing and switch between cardio and weights.
So, today I present to you, my new workout schedule:
- Monday: run/back/pushups
- Tuesday: run
- Wednesday: rest or run
- Thursday: full-boy weights class
- Friday: kickboxing/STRIKE class
- Saturday: abs/arms and run (if rested on Wed) or a class like Yoga
- Sunday: rest and church 🙂
- Seems like a lot of running, but, on Monday, I just plan to run to the gym to do lifting. Running to the gym only takes about 15 minutes round-trip, so it’s not really a full run.
- My back and my abs are my weakest body parts. So they’re always my top weight lifting priorities.
Do you have a workout schedule or do you just go with how you feel?