- Wait, so that monthly payment DOESN’T already included property taxes and insurance?
- Property taxes and insurance are going to add FIVE-HUNDRED DOLLARS to my monthly payment?!
- I love this house.
- I can’t afford this house.
- But I looooooove it.
- I have to pay $10,000 in bank fees?!
- No one ever told me about bank fees!
- So, bank fees are the same as closing costs?
- Okay, I totally knew about closing costs.
- Buutttt, I don’t really want to pay them.
- How do I get the seller to pay my closing costs?
- How do I get the lender to waive my closing costs?
- I can’t negotiate.
- I can’t concentrate on anything else.
- Do you want to drive by the house?
- Do you want to drive by?
- Let’s do a drive by.
- Their furniture is awful.
- I could TOTALLY see myself in this houseeeeeee!!!
- I can’t do it. It’s too much money.
- Let’s do a mock budget.
- Okay, I feel better about our finances now.
- Wait, no, I don’t.
- But Dave Ramsey says…
- It’s our dream house.
- It’s just a little bit out of our price range.
- Do you really think there is another interested buyer?
- Is my real estate agent lying to me?
- Is the lender lying to me?
- Is the seller’s agent lying?!
- WHO ISN’T LYING TO ME?!
- I can’t do this.
- Let’s rent forever.
Hahahahaha….crazy, but I wish you all the best. If feels like you are prepared.
We also asked/said:
-They’re asking HOW much?
-It didn’t look like this in the pictures.
-Do you think our furniture will fit?
-I don’t think our bed will fit in the bedroom.
-There’s a working toilet. In a closet. With carpet?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Yes. Yes to all of it 🙂
LOL Yep, sonds like me when we were buying our first home.
Seems like you’re a bit wishy-washy.
As a first time seller the only thing I’m saying is, ‘if one more person comes to look at the place and makes me clean obsessively (and quickly, generally) and doesn’t buy it, someone’s getting hurt!’
This is hilarious! And soooo true.
Absolutely true and hilarious.
This is kinda scary!!
But … did you guys get it? 🙂
I love this, so true!
I love it.
There needs to be a “love” button on here, lmao.