- Primped way too long for church (full blow out is not necessary)
- Lounged on the couch with Lloyd (already did several hours of this yesterday, why must I do it more?)
- Imitations of Lloyd to Lloyd (really should be studying)
- Baked some bread (I mean really…)
- Ate bag of almonds on couch (wait, haven’t I already been here?)
- Grocery Shopping (Hey, look – something productive!)
- Facebook (Pretty sure I have a couple people’s profiles memorized by now)
- Downloading Britney Spears “3” and Black Eyed Peas “Meet Me Halfway” (loooooove that song)
- Typing post about how I procrastinate while I’m procrastinating….Hmmm….
Update: I was able to kick my rear in gear and get several hours of studying accomplished tonight! Yay!
Hahahaha… you’re adorable. =)
Haha, sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day!
Snow on your page too! LOVE IT!
I think the fact that you ended up studying means that you weren’t procrastinating but rather preparing yourself to get into the study mindset.