You’re probably familiar with creating “wish lists” on sites like Amazon…they’re a great way to remember things you like and to give people who have trouble coming up with gift ideas (like the dear but gifting-challenged Hubby) some ideas for you.
Well, NOVICA, a really cool site that’s run in association with National Geographic, gives the wish list idea a super-fun twist, all while supporting global artisans.
What is NOVICA?
NOVICA offers all sorts of unique and beautiful items handcrafted by artisans around the world. Whether you’re looking for a romantic anniversary gift, cool home décor like pillow and sculptures, or one of a kind jewelry and accessories for yourself, NOVICA has a wide range to choose from at reasonable prices.
I always love buying things I know are supporting individual artists, and being able to support artists all over the globe is especially cool. I recently got this super-cute pair of earrings for the spring…
…and this stylish pair for dinners out with The Hubby or drinks with the girls:
Cooler yet, NOVICA’c Curation feature allows you to create a visual wish list of your favorite items—your own personal “collection,” which you can then share with others. If you’re a Pinterest addict like I am, you’ll love Curation.
Free stuff for you!
Whether your style is modern, traditional, or indie, NOVICA’s bound to have something for you. Which is why I’m excited to announce that they’re giving B&B readers a chance to win a $75 gift certificate to use towards anything on their site!
Here’s all you have to do:
How to Enter
- Create your own Curation project here.
- (In addition to being eligible for this contest, you’ll also be eligible to win a trip for two to Machu Picchu. How cool is that?)
- Put together your own Curation board and give it a great name. It can be things you want, things you think are beautiful, items gathered around a theme, whatever you want. Have fun with it!
- Post the URL of your board in the comments of this post.
- I’ll choose one random winner on Monday, February 11th, so you have until Sunday, Febuary 10th at midnight to post your board in the comments. The winner will be announced on that Monday’s post and on my Twitter and Facebook streams.
It’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for? Get curating!