Wouldn’t it be nice if you could make some quick money from your couch at home? What if you could earn cash just by filling out surveys as often or as little as you liked, with no strings attached? Maybe this possibility is actually a realistic opportunity for you.
Survey sites are always worrisome but there is one that has proven itself to be a legitimate organization: e-Rewards.com. I myself have used it and successfully earned from it, and there is no dreaded “catch.”
Here are a few of the basics:
- It is free to join. That’s right, it is totally free of charge. There is no start up or membership price. All it costs you is your time, and typically the surveys are so basic that you can mindlessly complete them while you watch television or relax on the couch.
- You have to join by invite. This is where things get complicated. It can be difficult to snag an invite to join e-Rewards. This is a link to their partner companies. Typically, you can swing an invite after purchasing something from one of the partner companies or by subscribing to their e-mails.
- You aren’t exactly earning cash… but a couple of bucks here and there add up! Typically, your e-Reward currency can be converted into magazine subscriptions, gift cards and airline miles. Once you cash in your currency, it is quick and easy to receive your rewards. Electronic gift cards and certificates are e-mailed to you within the hour.
- You always earn rewards. This means that even surveys you become disqualified from benefit you in the long run! Nothing is more annoying than sitting down and committing to a survey just to quickly be kicked out. Luckily, e-Rewards will still give you compensation for your attempt. Most surveys pay between a half of a point and 2 points in e-Reward currency. On average, they take about 15 minutes each to complete.
- e-Rewards will email you. They send surveys that match your interests and demographics right to your e-mail, so that you don’t have to continually sign onto the site to look for opportunities.
Remember, this gig costs nothing but your time. Next time you see an e-Rewards invite pop up in your inbox, sign up and give it a try. It’s an easy and safe way to make some quick money from home, and a few extra dollars can go a long way.
Be careful to avoid other survey sites until they have proven themselves trustworthy. Many other sites have hidden fees, or spam your e-mail and computer. Beware of any site that asks for personal information, such as credit card numbers, or anything else unnecessary for basic surveys. Trust your gut and be on the lookout for red flags. It is better safe than sorry!
Enjoy Blonde & Balanced?
Subscribe and get regular content via email.