I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- It may be a bad word in the PF community, so I admire My Personal Finance Journey for asking the question “Is There Really Such a Thing as Good Debt?”
- Lots of PF bloggers tell you not to eat out at work, but I love how Get Rich Slowly actually gives you tips on how to be frugal at work without looking like a cheapskate.
- Real happiness doesn’t depend on your circumstances…it depends on how you react to them. To learn how, check out Live Love Work’s How to Find Beauty in Life’s Ups and Downs.
- Hello Giggles discusses ways to have summer fun with free microvacations.
- Cool free stuff: a secret safe that looks like a book is pretty cool by itself, but Take Our Stuff is giving away a secret book safe full of cash and jewelry! (How much? I guess you’ll have to win to find out.)
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!