I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Of course I had to share this one…L Bee and the Money Tree discusses finding the balance (ding, ding, ding!) between Financial Responsibility and YOLO.
- I personally heart my veggies, but if you don’t and you want to eat better, check out Money Crashers’ 8 Ways to Eat Your Vegetables and Actually Enjoy Them.
- Found this super interesting: Money Crashers (again!) explores 7 Psychological Triggers That Cause Spending and How to Deal With Them.
- Try getting to the end of this list without feeling inspired (I couldn’t): The Possibility of Today shares 41 Things You May Want To Do Even If Other People Tell You They Are Wrong.
- You may think of saving money by smart grocery shopping, but what about saving money on the food you’ve already got? Get Rich Slowly talks about how to save money by cutting food waste.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!