I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I think it’s been going strong long enough to prove that it is here to stay, but it’s still nice to see someone like Square Pennies talking about how frugality is now mainstream.
- Of course I’d have married The Hubby no matter what, but it’s cool to know that, as Money Under 30 explores, marriage also has its financial benefits.
- We all want it, but what are the dos and don’ts of work-life balance? Live Love Work helps with these great tips.
- I love The Possibility of Today’s positive approach to how to make it through challenges and changes. (This site always makes me feel better about life in general!)
- Cool free stuff: Are you an explorer/photographer/fan of vintage stuff? Take Our Stuff this week is giving away a vintage movie camera and map for all sorts of fun adventures.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!