Happy Friday Loves and Happy first Friday of the New Year. 2014 is going to be great, I can just feel it in my bones. But how do I know? Because I have decided that 2014 is going to be all about me, I am not going to let anything like juvenile drama at work get in my way of being happy. I am going to try and not harp on things that bother me because I truly believe that carrying around things that happened weeks or months ago is making me a bit crazy. This year I am going to travel and try new things. So stay tuned to read about all my 2014 adventures.
What are you looking forward to this year?
I did a little Google search to see what types of goals others are setting in 2014 and here’s what I found on 101 Inspirational Ideas.com.
5 funny goals people will make in the New Year:
1. I will eat out more so I won’t waste all that time doing dishes anymore.
2. I will not close a bank account a week after opening it and will actually try to put money in it on a regular basis.
3. I will make sure the toilet paper is on the dispenser the right way so my wife won’t get mad at me.
4. I will have my kids sleep in the outfit they are going to wear to school the next day so they can sleep an extra fifteen minutes each morning.
5. I will stop screaming out the answers to the “Wheel of Fortune” puzzles. (They can’t hear me anyway.)
OK time to start the New Year with some wisdom.
Enjoy these posts from our personal finance friends:
Mo’Money Mo’Houses – Christmas Movie Money Lessons
Budget Blonde – Planning My Budget Friendly Nursery
The Budget Mama – The issue with a debt free Christmas
Toniokeson on BlogHer – Bulletproof roadmap to buying your first home
Barking Frog Farm on BlogHer – Christmas 1994 to Christmas 2013
Everything Finance - 3 Lessons Monopoly Can Teach Us About Finance
Photo by EpicFireworks