Happy Friday Loves. I found some really great posts this week for you from some bloggers that I absolutely love. I also found two yummy recipes from two of my new blogging friends. I am going to try and recreate these recipes in my kitchen this weekend, try being the key word in that sentence.
If you have a fave recipe and you want to share send the links and pics my way on Twitter @TahnyaKristina. I will always try something once and I’m looking for any recipe that tastes good and is simple to make.
Have a great weekend!
- Budgets Are Sexy – How Ballers Manage Their Money
- Ugly Green Couch – 3 Simple Things Bloggers Can Do to Make a Good First Impression
- Savvy Working Gal – The Professional Woman’s Guide to Managing Men – book review and giveaway
- Young Finances – Why Your Degree Means Nothing
- Frugal Beautiful – The Dirty Truth About Problogging
- Becoming a Stay at Home Mom – Annabel Karmel’s Amazing Veggie Burgers
- Organized Island – Cherry Cola Brownies #DessertChallenge
Photo by EllasKitchen