Many of these projects are social media-related which makes me SO happy. Because, guess what? When I’m working on blogging, social media, and the like, it usually doesn’t feel like work. I love it! It is super exciting and I can’t wait to find out where this new direction in my life takes me.
Here’s what I’ve been working on:
- Blonde & Balanced. This is kinda obvious, but I’ve been striving to put more effort into Blonde & Balanced. B&B is my baby and it usually always comes first (unless I have a deadline looming). I’ve been thinking about B&B a lot and I hope you are enjoying the direction it is taking!
- Social Media Side Project. I’ll never be able to divulge much about this, but I am the social media coordinator for a local group effort. It is super exciting and takes up a lot of time, but it’s so fun to be the lead on something like this. I’m learning a lot.
- Freelancing. I’ve been rekindling my freelancing habits. You’ll start to see me pop up on the blogs I used to write for regularly.
- B&B Social Media: When I have time, I’ve been attempting to amp up the social media for B&B – specifically Facebook. If you haven’t already, Like Blonde & Balanced on Facebook here!
- Personal Blog. I’ve been posting more on my personal blog, too. Still not as much as on B&B, but it’s a work in progress. I’m finding my flow there.
- Operation Buy Our First House: Of course, there is that whole thing where we’re buying our first house. No big deal.
- Normal Life. Oh yeah, and then there’s work, workin’ on my fitness, friends, family, church, and all the things that make up a good life.
- Marriage. Oh, and I’m also a newlywed!
Seems like a lot of stuff, but the crazy thing is that I’m happier than I think I ever have been since I returned from my honeymoon. I am thriving on all these projects, my new marriage, and life in general. My side projects make me so happy!
Now, if only I could figure out a way for my side projects to make me enough money to live on? Hmmmm … that sounds like my next project.
What have YOU been up to lately? Share with me your latest hobbies, travels, side jobs, career moves, of major life events in the comments!