I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- More on a subject we’ve been discussing a lot here lately: the Credit.com blog on Does Debt Define the New American Dream?
- Some great tips: Inc.com’s Be Happier: 10 Things to Stop Doing Right Now.
- I love the honesty in Get Rich Slowly’s post…can you admit to any of these things? 5 Money Excuses That Held Me Back.
- True financial success is all about being able to live the life you want. See: Young Cheap Living’s It’s All in the Habits: How I Live Cheap and Create My Own Freedom.
- A reminder we could all use (especially at the end of a long work week!): Live Love Work’s Take a Break, Already!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!