I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Being a fan of fun, cheap date ideas (see here and here), I got some more good ideas from Money Crashers’ list of 10 Fun & Romantic Summer Date Ideas on the Cheap.
- Also being someone who is constantly running late, I got some good tips from Time Management Ninja’s 10 Tips To Help You Get Out The Door On Time.
- I love this post on My Care One on The Right Attitude to Have About Money.
- Gotta love a post that gives you an excuse to put things off! Live Love Work examines 5 Benefits of Procrastination.
- Are you getting tired of your struggle to pay off debt? If so, check out My Alternate Life’s Keeping the Spark in Your Debt Relationship.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!