I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Feeling a little under pressure this week? Then check out Live Love Work’s 17 ways to give yourself a break.
- Money Under 30 had a bunch of posts I liked this week…these 2 were my favorite: 10 Common Money Mistakes Among 20-Somethings: Are You Making Them? and What Our Favorite Board Games Taught Us About Money.
- I loved this honest, raw story on Get Rich Slowly about what it’s really like to have zero money…and what it teaches you about handling your finances in the future. Definitely worth a read!
- I had no idea, but I’m liking this list: Money Crashers shares 21 zero-calorie fruits and vegetables.
- And, always a fan of The Possibility of Today’s 5 Simple But Powerful Messages to Keep Top of Mind (this one’s part 10).
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!