I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- We all fail, it’s how we handle it that matters. Zen Habits tells us how to react to failure
- Food waste and household pet peeves, all in one great-titled post: Clever Dude’s Breakfast Cereal Smack Down.
- I had to laugh at this one: Dinks Finance (“Dual Income No Kids”) asks: Are dogs the new Dinks kid?
- Forget budgeting and couponing, all you’ve got to do is find this guy’s hidden treasure (seriously!) as Get Rich Slowly reports on.
- And, of course I loved Jess Lively’s post on Becoming More Balanced.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!