I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I loved Oli Lewington’s guest post on Man vs. Debt about owning up to your debt and what that means. We don’t have a ton of debt, and it still moved me!
- Paying down debt is only part of the financial puzzle…Money Beagle discusses how to pay down debt while also keeping new debt at bay.
- My Alternate Life asks an interesting question: is it OK to go on a vacation when you’re in debt?
- I love the sales at Kohl’s, but you can only get them if you use your Kohl’s card, and I hate to charge things unless it’s an emergency and I have no choice. Luckily for me (and you!), Enemy of Debt knows the secret to getting Kohl’s discounts without racking up a ton on your card.
- Beat stress and chaos with Zen Habits’ 9 Rules for a Simpler Day.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!