I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Some of Modest Money’s 6 Buying Behaviors to Break Now are things you may already know, but some may not be. (Have you heard of spaving? Because you might be doing it!)
- Lately I’ve been getting more into natural beauty, so I was happy to see Money Crashers’ post on 10 Beauty Products That Are a Waste of Money and Natural Alternatives.
- I’m always in need of tips like this, haha…Uncluterer discusses ways to keep yourself from always running late.
- I am a big fan of this philosophy: Live Love Work argues that we should Stop Taking Work So Seriously!
- Cool free stuff: Take Our Stuff is giving away a retro 8-track player with 8-track collection for those of you who love music and/or vintage things, while Take Our Gift Cards is giving away a $100 Safeway card. (We don’t have one in our area, but if we did, you’d better believe I’d be entering for it!)
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!