I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I always love ending the week with one of Live Love Work’s posts. It’s one of my go-to happiness booster blogs. This week: 11 Ways to Improve Your Life Today.
- I agree: Bible Money Matters talks about why it’s important to enjoy your life while also being financially responsible.
- This is both a scary exercise and an eye-opening one: Give Me Back My Five Bucks asks, How Many Hours Did You Work to Buy That?
- Putting off spring cleaning your house? How about spring cleaning your personal finances instead, as My Personal Finance Journey shows you how.
- Cool free stuff: If you’re into board games (our group of friends loves them!), then Take Our Stuff has a giveaway for you: 7 Days, 7 Games.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!