I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Being a fan of tossing out the “grass is always greener” philosophy myself, I loved My Personal Finance Journey’s post this week, “The Joneses” Are Broke.
- Not sure if the latest exercise crazes are for you? Money Crashers reviews 8 fitness trends worth checking out. (Psst…Zumba is one of them!)
- Two interesting PF moves by real people on Budgets Are Sexy this week: one is a woman who auctioned off her future income, the other is parents who decided to buy their kids stock options to teach them about investing. (Guess which move I’m more a fan of?)
- Good PF planning isn’t just about how much you save…it’s also about how much you’re bringing in. Do you fall into any of the 9 traits of underearners identified by Get Rich Slowly?
- Cool free stuff: If you’ve ever wanted to be a super villain, then Take Our Stuff’s giveaway this week is for you!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!