I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I’m loving Cubepiphany’s mission to bring some niceness and kindness to the world. Check out his list of 51 ways you can change the world.
- I agree 100% with When Life Gives You Lemons’ philosophy on clothes: quality pieces that last a long time are much better than cheap finds that die after one season.
- This post by The Everyday Minimalist started off making me feel horrible for my tendency to be late to things (which I should feel), then gave some great tips on how to stop doing it.
- I’m a little scared to take Enemy of Debt’s tests to see if you’re financially smarter than a 5th grader. I mean, I’m sure I’ll do fine, but what if I don’t? How embarrassing would that be as a PF blogger? lol…
- Cool free stuff: I’m ultra-sad the pug is not part of this giveaway, but it’s still a pretty hilarious idea. Did your ex leave some things behind? Why not just give them away? (Matches included in case you want to burn them for the girl who broke up with him!)
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!