I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I absolutely loved Everyday Bright’s post Dear Today, I’m Sorry I Wasted Our Time Together. It will really make you think twice about what matters.
- Cool new site alert: I was invited to write a little piece for SoulWheat’s launch, and I was really honored when I saw how many fantastic people I was included in! (The site itself is equally fantastic.)
- Feel like it’s just one of those days? It doesn’t have to be…check out Live Love Work’s 5 easy tips to make the best of today.
- The Hubby and I may not have kids yet, but enough of our friends/family do that I’m starting to become interested in how people raise their children. I was really intrigued by this guest post at Man Vs. Debt about how the author chooses not to let her child have plastic toys. Parents out there: what do you think about this?
- Cool free stuff: Take Our Stuff has some odd things at times, but I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t like this week’s giveaway…a $250 shopping spree!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!