I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I found Abby Has Issues’ blog the other day and loved her post It’s (not) Complicated, all about lessons in living a content life she’s learned from her cat. (Sounds familiar…)
- As someone who’s seen what happens to friends and family struggling under debt, I was really proud of Enemy of Debt’s post this week on how his decision to enroll in a debt relief program is not something he should be ashamed of. (No, I don’t actually know him, but I can still be proud!)
- Are you a little intimidated by all this PF stuff? Fine-Tuned Finances makes it easier with Wealth Management Rules That Anyone Can Follow.
- Remember my post on things I never pay for? (Inspired by Bargain Babe’s own post on the same topic.) Well, J. Money over at Budgets Are Sexy decided to keep the theme going with his own post…this time about things he doesn’t spend money on and things he does. (It’s so interesting to see how other people’s priorities stack up!)
- Cool free stuff: Take Our Stuff is featuring a “saints and sinners” giveaway this week…an antique Bible and a leather liquor decanter. I’m kind of curious to see the kinds of people who sign up for this one!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!