I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I could stand to learn a thing or two from Zen Habits on “The Art of Letting Go” in the midst of chaos and stress.
- I could also stand to learn a thing from The Everyday Minimalist’s post on how to feel like you always have enough time.
- If you have trouble deciding how to prioritize your spending, Get Rich Slowly has a good guest post on how to create objective rules that will make decisions easier.
- More positive, inspiring messages from The Possibility of Today: 5 Simple But Powerful Message to Keep Top of Mind (Part #7).
- Cool free stuff: Take Our Stuff has a very pretty panoramic photo up for grabs (worth $200!), if you’re a fan of really pretty star formations and skylines.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!