I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Think you’re immune to ads? Think again. Get Rich Slowly mentions some grocery store sales tactics you may not realize are being pulled on you.
- I think any PF person can relate to Budgets Are Sexy’s post on how financial success isn’t about luck or being rich; it’s just about making smart choices.
- We could all use a reminder to be kinder to ourselves. Live Love Work gives us 33 ways to do it.
- Then go and make someone else feel great with The Possibility of Today’s 10-second challenge.
- Cool free stuff (maybe?): I like that the founders of Take Our Stuff are torn over the coolness of this week’s giveaway. If you like miniature guns, go sign up! (And if you don’t, they have a list of reasons why maybe you should. Pretty funny stuff.)
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!