I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- It’s all about how you react to things, Live Love Work reminds us in Don’t have another bad day!
- Keeping up with the positive, proactive vibes, The Everyday Minimalist reminds us why we should learn to let go.
- Let’s keep the good feelings coming…Healthy Tipping Point discusses how to turn negatives into positives.
- This goes nicely with one of my questions to Money Code author Joe John Duran (have you left your comment yet to enter the contest?): My Personal Finance Journey explores why it’s so important that we teach students about financial responsibility just like we teach math and science.
- Cool free stuff: You never know if (or when? hahaha) it might happen, so Take Our Stuff is generously giving away a 20-piece zombie apocalypse survival kit.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!