I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Budgets Are Sexy asks what 5 things would you upgrade if you became rich? (I think I’m going to mull over this and keep the blog wheel going by writing a post on it next week!)
- Speaking of spending tons of money, PF blogger Ninja (of Punch Debt in the Face) is resolving to make November a strictly “no savings” month. What do you think about that? (I think it will be fun to watch, but a horrible move financially.)
- I can’t imagine doing this myself, but it’s interesting to read Leo Babauta’s post on what it’s been like since he gave up Facebook.
- A great reminder for anyone who’s a perfectionist (like I can be sometimes)…Live Love Work on why you should “do your best and forget the rest.”
- Cool free stuff: If you’re a comic book geek, or know someone who is, check out Take Our Stuff’s giant X-Men #1 giveaway.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!