I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Having trouble getting motivated to stay on budget? Get Rich Slowly challenges you to rethink an old PF rule.
- As a young woman who looks like I could be a teenager, I worry about getting swindled by mechanics all the time. (In fact, I usually bring The Hubby with me for male backup.) So I enjoyed Money Under 30’s post on How to Deal with Mechanics When You Know Nothing About Cars.
- Two posts along the same lines: Unclutterer writes about how you can reduce food waste, and My Alternate Life writes about how meal planning can save you money.
- Also from My Alternate Life, I loved this guest post on how the author got someone to “shame” her into not spending money. That’s one method for reducing your spending!
- Cool free stuff: Don’t be sad if you passed your V-Day single…Take Our Stuff’s got a “Get Back in the Game” Valentine’s package just for you!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!