I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- One kick in the butt, one part motivational, Money Beagle reminds us that we need to be honest with ourselves about our financial situations.
- I have to admit I loved reading Bargain Babe’s list of 44 things she never buys…so much that I’m planning on making my own list for one of next week’s posts. I’m curious to see how many things I can come up with!
- The Debt Movement explores the psychology of debt. (If you sometimes feel like you’ve got a little PF angel and a little PF devil on your shoulder pulling you to make different decisions, you’re actually kinda right.)
- Looking for a better way to make those New Year’s resolutions stick (if they’ve made it this far, hahah)? Check out this cool list of habit-forming apps that can make things easier for you.
- Healthy Tipping Point discusses whether the idea that microwaving veggies destroys their nutritious value is true or an old wife’s tale.
- And then we have this week’s newest giveaway over at Take Our Stuff: A Joe Montana and Ray Lewis rookie card!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!