I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Who doesn’t love freebies? Lifehacker’s post The Cheapskate’s Guide to Getting Free Stuff has some neat ideas I hadn’t thought of before. (Couch surfing, anyone?)
- I’m loving Live Love Work’s list of 25 quick and easy ways to get a happiness boost.
- Not sure what to get the people on your holiday list? Money Under 30 posted a list of gift ideas for every budget, from under $10 to $100 and up.
- It’s a debate The Hubby and I have had ourselves: My Personal Finance Journey asks Should You Invest or Pay Off Debt First?
- This post from Hello Giggles made me laugh so loudly The Hubby asked what on earth I was reading: 9 Signs You Have an Unhealthy Relationship with Your Dog
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!