I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love
- If you don’t think the little decisions make a difference, check out this awesome post over at Lifehack on the things you can buy (and the ways you can change your life!) if you save just $5 a day.
- The Possibility of Today lists 10 life lessons learned in 2012. What would yours be?
- A good reminder for all of us when dealing with tough people: Zen Habits discusses why The Other Person Is Never The Problem. (PS – I always look at the URL for Leo’s posts because he makes them short and sweet. Love the URL for this one…take a look at it!)
- I love Live Love Work’s list of 52 Ways to Be Kind At Work. What little things can you do today to brighten your coworkers’ day?
- I love my daily deals sites, but I have to agree: Money Crashers’ 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying From Daily Deals Websites is a smart word of warning.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!