I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Budgeting, planning, and saving can be hard, which is why some people who ought to be doing it try to find any excuse to avoid it…as summarized in Fabulously Broke in the City’s great post 5 Common Sayings Loved By Penniless People.
- This is something I need to get better about myself: When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Vodka writes on 10 tips to avoid wasting food. (And how’s that for a blog title? I love it!)
- I try to remind myself of this every day…you never know what other people are going through. (As they say, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”) Check out It Starts With’s post Everybody Has Something to give you some real perspective.
- Something I can always use as a naturally anxious person: Zen Habits gives a great trick to make any moment better: let go of your tightness.
- Also, I’ve just come across this cool site that’s been buzzing around the blogosphere. If you love giveaways (and really random stuff), this is a ton of fun: Take Our Stuff: Giveaways That Don’t Suck.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!