I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Another great dose of motivation from The Possibility of Today: 5 Simple But Powerful Messages You Want to Keep Top of Your Mind Today.
- As someone who is all about inexpensive meals, I loved this post from Enemy of Debt that compares two very different dining out experiences, one at a very pricey restaurant and one at a cheap local sports bar and grill: What’s Your Measuring Stick for Value?
- The Hubby and I have played with the idea of going down to one car, but it just doesn’t seem sensible right now with our job commutes being so far apart.But posts like this always get me wondering if maybe we could make it work after all: My Pennies, My Thoughts talks about why she and her boyfriend are a one-car household.
- If you work hard to save money on groceries, but then let half that food go to waste, you’re not really saving that much after all. Check out Man vs. Debt’s post on how to save money by using up leftovers.
- Nothing like a little battle of the sexes: My Personal Finance Journey asks if men or women are better investors.
- This chart from Everybody Loves Your Money kinda freaked me out: What Should Your Net Worth Be – By Age. I just hit the big 3-0 (ugh), and I can’t say I’m near the number this chart says I should be at. What do you guys think…is this realistic, or way out of reach for the average person?
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!