I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- As you do your holiday shopping, keep in mind My Pennies, My Thoughts’ warnings in her post Are you an online shop-aholic?. I know I can relate to the allure of browsing ModCloth’s adorable dresses only to have a wish list of hundreds of dollars within minutes!
- As someone who also slept in on Black Friday (like, way in—14 hours of sleep! The Hubby was quite
impresseddisgusted), I appreciated Travis of Enemy of Debt’s post on My Personal Finance Journey on why he’s found Black Friday to be a waste of time…and money.
- Even though her name is frustratingly close to mine, I had to cheer at Budget Blonde’s recent post Being On A Budget Doesn’t Mean You’re Poor. (Just kidding, Cat. I heart you!)
- I also found myself cheering at this great post by Afford Anything: Money Doesn’t Buy Stuff. It Buys Choices.
- Finally, as we get into the holiday spirit, remember to give back to the people in your life and your community. Check out Savvy Sugar’s list of 10 Nice Things to Do for People That Won’t Cost Much for some ideas.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!