I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I love A Life Less BS’s Healthy Holiday Survival Guide. (This is just one post in the series…you’ll find links to the other posts at the top.)
- One of my resolutions for the new year is to read more, so Time Management Ninja’s 8 Tips to Help You Get More Reading Done came at just the right time!
- Derek Sivers asks an important question, for PF and for live: How do you grade yourself?
- I totally agree with Afford Anything’s post Money Doesn’t Buy Stuff. It Buys Choices.
- It’s officially that time of year! Check out Money Under 30’s guide to gift ideas under $50 for every budget.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!