I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I love stories like this: Frugal Habits discusses 5 simple and odd things he does to save money. What weird things do you do?
- If you’re an eco-friendly person, have you considered extending that to your finances? My Pennies, My Thoughts explores the interesting idea of green investing.
- I’d never really thought about it like this, but Fabulously Broke in the City asks an interesting question: What kind of frugality personality are you? (I think I’m Categorically Frugal. What about you?)
- If you happen to be searching for these: payday cash loans. Which I recommend only doing as a last resort!
- This would be an example of the Categorically Frugal attitude: When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Vodka’s excellent post on Why Spending Money Isn’t Bad.
- Come on, you know you want to do it: Hello Giggles’ 10 Songs for Dancing in Your Living Room.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!