I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I envision Blonde & Balanced as a way help people find ways to make their daily lives happier, healthier, and more frugal, regardless of what lifestyle you follow. If you’re vegan, if you’re a minimalist, if you’re anti-corporate-America, I don’t care…whatever makes you happy. Which is why I adored this post by The Everyday Minimalist on why we need to respect other people’s lifestyle decisions.
- I’m all about the DIY. The Hubby and I aren’t super-advanced at it, mind you, but we try, and most of the time it winds up being fun and saving us some money. So I loved Money Beagle’s post on how fixing a small thing that’s been annoying you can really add to your happiness.
- We all know I’m a fan of my at-home Zumbaing. If you’ve always wanted to try yoga but share my dislike for going to a class, check out Money Crasher’s post on how to do yoga at home.
- Lifehack had a great post on some super-simple, painless ways to reduce your home energy costs.
- Being financially savvy doesn’t do you any good if it makes you miserable; you need to allow yourself a little breathing room. I so related to Budgeting in the Fun Stuff’s post on why flexibility is the key to a working budget.
- I love The Possibility of Today because it always reminds me to slow down and appreciate what I have. Like this post on one simple thing you can do in 5 minutes to totally improve your day.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!