I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I loved this post from Lifehack (and saw plenty of things I could stop): 10 Things You Can Stop Caring About Today. How about you?
- Even if you think your finances are basically in order, check out iVillage’s 30 Ways, 30 Days to Organized Finances. I found a few things I could stand to do better on, and I bet you could, too!
- Gretchen Rubin takes a page from “Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten” with her recent post 12 Tips for a Happier Home, Adapted from Nursery School.
- Money Under 30 talks about what financial baggage you bring your relationships (with your significant other, and with money in general).
- As always, The Possibility of Today provided me with a lovely boost with this collection of inspiring and uplifting quotes.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!