I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- I loved this post from Lifehack (and saw plenty of things I could stop): 10 Things You Can Stop Caring About Today. How about you?
- Even if you think your finances are basically in order, check out iVillage’s 30 Ways, 30 Days to Organized Finances. I found a few things I could stand to do better on, and I bet you could, too!
- Gretchen Rubin takes a page from “Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten” with her recent post 12 Tips for a Happier Home, Adapted from Nursery School.
- Money Under 30 talks about what financial baggage you bring your relationships (with your significant other, and with money in general).
- As always, The Possibility of Today provided me with a lovely boost with this collection of inspiring and uplifting quotes.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!
(Also, if you happen to be a reader in Australia looking to buy a home, here’s a good place to start your mortgage search: TomorrowFinance.com.au)