I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Credit cards are so much a part of our culture that it seems weird (if not almost impossible) for someone to manage without them. But check out Enemy of Debt’s post What Kind of People Live Without Credit Cards?, and I bet you’ll be thinking twice about how you handle your own finances. (I know I did!)
- As someone who gets easily distracted by worries, I loved Money Beagle’s post Keep Watching Your Airplane Trails In The Sky. It’s such a lovely image to use to remind yourself to stay focused on what matters.
- Along those lines, I thought this post at Zen Habits was a pretty poem on how to love life, right where you are, right now: The Only Way to Respond to Life.
- Fabulously Broke in the City’s list of 18 Free and (Too Often) Forgotten Ways to Beat Boredom was a fun reminder that there’s always something new and fun to do if you look for it. (Plus I just love that blog name!)
- I’m including this link because it fits well with this week’s post on being yourself, and also because I think it’s hilarious: Cordelia at Cordelia Calls It Quits’s My T-Rex Kills Your Brontosaurus.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!