I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- It’s sad, but true for a lot of people: The Frugal Farmer asks Are You Afraid to Be Debt Free?
- Dinks Finance on super-easy ways to eat for less.
- Savings and healthiness—two of my fave things! Get Rich Slowly’s Reader Stories: How a Healthy Lifestyle Saved My Money and My Life.
- A great lesson in being open about your finances and financial troubles in a relationship: Enemy of Debt’s What the Check Engine Light Taught Me About Myself, My Finances, and My Relationships With My Wife.
- I was so moved by this touching reminder from Red Debted Stepchild that Money Just Isn’t That Important.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!