I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Aaaah! Did we cost our poor wedding party $1,695 a pop??? Under 30’s I’m Broke, and I’m Supposed to be a Bridesmaid!
- Speaking of weddings, The Frugal Farmer talks about Starting Your Marriage on the Right Financial Footing.
- I love the balance in this perspective: Enemy of Debt’s Paying Off Debt With Gazelle Intensity Isn’t Enough.
- I’m all about trying to be more Zen, so I enjoyed Live Love Work’s post on 3 Steps to Mindful Problem Solving.
- So clever (and great for all you extreme couponers out there!): Rather Be Shopping on Retailers’ Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!