I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- In the spirit of my resolution to enjoy the journey more in 2013, I just had to share this post from Cordelia over at Cordelia Calls It Quits in tribute to a loved one who passed away. It brought tears to my eyes. Life: You’re Doing It Wrong (in Honor of Dan Mondel)
- It’s a big goal, but if you’re feeling ambitious, can you imagine how great this would feel? Join The Debt Movement in their resolution to pay down $10,000 of debt over the next 90 days!
- If one your resolutions is to get in shape this year, check out Zen Habits’ creative New Rules of Fitness for 2013 based on cues from the online world.
- If you’re a parent who wants to start their children off with good financial habits (or if you want to have a secretly PF-themed game night with your friends!), Money Crashers lists the 5 Best Educational Board Games for Money Management.
- Cool free stuff: There’s no new giveaway this week, but I think the Christmas one is still running over at Take Our Stuff: enter here for your chance to win a prize that was truly made with love.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!