I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- From a cup of coffee to living in the present, Zen Habits has some great tips on How to Savor Life. (Again, check out the URL of the post…love how Leo does this!)
- We’ve all (yes, even me and The Hubby) pulled one of little white lies these before. So it’s good to be reminded by Money Crashers of 8 Money Lies That Damage Your Finances & Hurt Your Marriage. They’re not worth it, guys!
- Looking for some fun ways to boost your finances? Budgets Are Sexy has a list of 5 “mostly doable” money challenges to check out. Let me know in the comments if you plan on doing any of them…I’m curious.
- Also from Budgets Are Sexy, I’m a little torn on this guest post on “The 10 Rule.” I can see how it could help people not to make impulse purchases, but at the same time, it would totally freak me out to think like that all time. Check it out and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
- In connection with my recent post on why you should have life insurance, Money Under 30 discusses how to figure out how much life insurance you need. (Well, they didn’t write it specifically in connection with my post, it just happens to follow up nicely. You know what I mean.) J
- Cool free stuff: Take Our Stuff has a super-neat Asian brocade jacket with a gorgeous set of matching earrings up for grabs. I’m signing up just for the earrings!
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!