I always love sharing my favorite blogs with people, so each week I’ll be giving you guys a roundup of the posts I’ve really enjoyed reading.
If you like them, make sure to subscribe and follow these great bloggers on Twitter and Facebook to share the love!
- Of course I have to love a post that argues for balance! Inky Bites talks about why detoxing, setting boundaries, and learning to indulge are the key to a happier New Year.
- I dare you to read Cubepiphany’s fantastic manifesto on The Rise of the Nice Guy and NOT want to take the world over with kindness.
- Along those lines, when you find yourself getting frustrated or angry with someone and drawing negative conclusions, read Danielle LaPorte’s Curatives for Judgment. It’s guaranteed to make you want to be more forgiving with people.
- Do you commit any of these PF errors? Budgets Are Sexy discusses some decidedly un-sexy “money leaks” people have in their financial lives.
- Could you be raking in big savings by paying in cash for your big purchases? An anonymous guest poster over at Budgets Are Sexy thinks so, and he makes a good point for it in #OccupyCashOnly.
Are there any great posts you came across recently? Share them with us in the comments!